Our modular suite of services spans the commercial lifecycle: from contract drafting and negotiation, management of approval and execution processes, to obligations tracking, auditing, reporting, and portfolio management.
We can take on all or specific portions of lifecycle management based on your requirements. Our services are not restricted to routine contract management, but also cover compliance, M&A, incident-based projects, and other transactional needs.
Our consultants will work closely with you to review and improve current processes, devising CMS solutions tailored to your compliance, legal, and procurement needs.
Kensium is powered by an array of technology solutions that help clients manage their contracts from drafting to renewal or disposition. Our consultants, PMs, and solutions architects work with you in selecting and deploying the tools most appropriate to your needs, and provide support throughout the engagement.
The CMS team is skilled in multiple verticals, including financial services, life sciences, and technology, and have extensive expertise in leading contract management platforms, including, but not limited to, SAP Ariba, SpringCM, Icertis, IBM Emptoris, CaptureIQ, Apptus, Concord, Relativity, and ContractZen.
Kensium BPO CMS
- Elimination of contract backlog
- Creation of a database of record, with improved access to up-to-date and properly attributed contracts
- Readiness for pre-litigation, corporate transaction, and/or regulatory measures
- Centralized project management to lead complex and critical engagements – releasing client’s resources to focus on their core businesses
- Scalable teams of Kensium BPO resources