To Our Valued Clients & Partners,
As COVID-19 (Corona virus) continues to spread across the globe we are actively monitoring the situation. We have cross checked our business continuity plan and discussed it across senior management and staff and are ready to act accordingly to developing circumstances.
While we continue our work as usual, we have already taken several steps safeguarding the health and safety of our employees from as much of the impact as possible.
- All of our employees are able to work remotely and all of the US based ones have already begun doing so.
- All of our resources are cloud-based and so, are available from anywhere with an internet connection and proper access rights
- All of our services are designed to be location agnostic, allowing us to continue with priority support and services with staff from multiple locations
- Our diverse, global locations for our staff allows us to minimize impacts across the entire company should issues arise in specific locations or with specific staff members
Currently, the following measures of precaution are in effect at Kensium:
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team-members and continue to keep them updated
- All business travel is canceled and we recommended to our employees to avoid non-urgent personal travel as well
- We have closed our US offices and are restricting visitors to our international offices
- We are encouraging all staff to work from home wherever possible
- We have postponed all planned events
- The offices that remain open are equipped with extra hand sanitizing stations and preventive medicine. We have significantly increased the frequency of office cleaning
We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our plans accordingly if required.
We remain vigilant in these efforts and are pleased to report that through these proactive steps, it continues to be business as usual here at Kensium BPO.
We want to express our solidarity with you, your employees, your businesses and all those you care for to stay healthy and safe as we navigate through this event together.
As always, Kensium is available to support you and we sincerely wish everyone health, safety, and a swift return to normalcy.
The Kensium BPO Family