Put your information to work
The value in data lies in what it can provide your business.
Investing money in the space, time, and resources to store data is a drag on profitability. By indexing raw data hidden away in your documents, information becomes infinitely usable and meaningful. Turn the burden of data retention and management into an asset by partnering with us. Whether locked away in boxes of paper or stored as terabytes of data, we can help you harvest important information and put it to use.
We’re dedicated to supporting your Data Entry and Indexing services. We handle these tasks behind the scenes, allowing you to stay focused on your clients. We have more than 10 years of experience in helping customers turn mountains of information into lean repositories of critical data.
Our data entry and indexing services are precise manual processes backed by proven Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance methodology. All keyed data undergoes a 100% QC process followed by programmatic validation and random sampling. Deliveries are customized for your review platform or database at no extra charge.
With the highest level of Information Security certifications in our industry, you can trust us with your sensitive data. Whether processing offshore, online, or via secure VPN connection to your network, you know your data is in safe hands. If transfers offshore are not an option, data can be stored at our secure US data center and accessed via secure VPN connection. We can also work directly in a variety of hosting platforms including Relativity.
Kensium also specializes in invoice processing services for your Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments. Outsourcing invoice processing and verification to our team reduces costs and frees valuable resources for more important tasks.
Dual Entry Services
This process easily identifies anomalies in the values, flagging errors (if any) in the indexing output. There are four distinct stages in this model. They are: Key 1, Key 2, Verification and Quality Assurance
In the Key 1 or first pass through a set of records, the data / information is indexed by an operator. On the Key 2 or second pass, a different operator captures the same data. Then verifier compares both the operators’ data matching them completely. For each non-matching values appropriate document will be retrieved, referenced and then correct values will be captured. If there were no differences, random quality checks will be performed and then a final quality audit. This process is recommended for processes which demands 100% accuracy.
Our services deliver unique value by providing offshore pricing and complementing it with domestic management and support options. Here are more reasons why you should trust Kensium with your next project:
- Industry-leading accuracy rate of over 99%
- Optional double blind entry guarantees minimum 99.5% accuracy
- 3 Tier Quality Control and Quality Assurance methodology
- Deadline compliance rates over 99%
- Rolling deliveries can be facilitated up to 100,000 fields per day
- Scalable solutions to adapt to your specific timeline
- Our facilities are HIPAA compliant, and we are ISO 27001 and Privacy Shield certified. Employees comply with OFAC (U.S. Treasury's Office of Foreign Asset Control) checks
- Comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plans with 3 offshore production centers and domestic servers located in a domestic Tier III data center
- 100% of full-time employees have passed stringent personal, professional, and financial background checks
- 10+ years of providing superior data entry services to multiple industries
- We manage an average of 250 projects per month and more than 2.5 million images annually
- Best-in-class infrastructure and project set up and dedicated project management support with a high level of transparency and tracking
- True 24/7 availability 365 days per year means your project keeps moving forward regardless of weekends and holidays
- Guaranteed email response within 30 minutes for any project inquiry or quote request
- Dedicated domestic and offshore project managers for seamless communication and updates
- Remote/Hybrid processing options to comply with the most stringent security regulations. Your data will not leave the United States
- Foreign language coding and Data Entry utilizing our Machine Translation Services and OCR capabilities
Data Entry Solutions for:
- Accident Reports
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Business Cards
- Clinical Trial Data
- Credit Card Entries
- Data Conversion into Excel
- Driver Records
- Employment Records
- Architectural Drawings & Blueprints
- Freight and Cargo Forms
- HCFA-1500, UB-92, Dental Forms
- Hospital and Medical Records
- Insurance Claim Forms
- Loan Applications
- Mailing Lists
- Merger and Acquisition Data Extraction
- Mortgage Files
- Order Forms
- Rebate Forms
- Registration Forms
- Resumes & Curriculum Vitae
- School & Student records
- Timesheets & Timecards
- Warranty Registrations