- Litigation Coding
- Unitization (LDD)
- Foreign Language OCR & Machine Translation
- Invoice Processing & AP Management
- Data Entry
- Data Capture
- Data Processing
- Contract Management Services
- Managed Document Review
- eDiscovery QC Services
- Paralegal & Back Office Services
- Mortgage Support Services
- Medical Records Management
- Design & Marketing Services
About Kensium BPO
- 24/7 support, 365 days per year
- 99% accuracy rating on all projects delivered
- 99% deadline compliance on all projects delivered
- High capacity production centers over; millions of documents processed annually
- ISO 27001 & ISO 9001 certified facilities. HIPAA compliant and Safe Harbor self-certified
- Over 16 years of experience the Business Process Outsourcing vertical
- 500+ employees with a minimum 3 year professional degree
- Comprehensive Project Management matrix with dedicated client support in the US and abroad
- Custom solutions development tailored to your specific needs
- Increased profitability through reduction of costs associated with internal resources
Our facilities are ISO 27001 certified for Information Security Management Systems and ISO 9001 certified for Quality Systems. We are HIPAA compliant, Safe Harbor self-certified and our software division has attained CMMi Level 3 certification.
Kensium employees are bound by Non-Disclosure Agreements, undergo thorough background checks and comply with OFAC (U.S. Treasury's Office of Foreign Asset Control) requirements. We are also covered by General liability insurance and E&O insurance in the United States. For more details on our Security policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, our team is available around the clock and we can expedite rush requests at no additional charge. If you have a specific deadline need, our support team will prioritize and attempt to accommodate your request to the best of our abilities. Rolling delivery schedules can be facilitated to avoid delays.
Our rigorous QC methodology yields an industry leading 99% accuracy on all projects.
Large or small, all projects go through the same multi-tier training and QC regimen. This process includes the following steps:
- Detailed specifications are prepared by Kensium and approved by you, the client
- A project specific checklist for all the processes such as LDD, Coding, QC, QA, Dispatch is defined by Project Manager (PM)
- Project specific training is administered to assigned resources
- Team members are directly supervised by the senior QC techs, who perform 100% QC checks on all data
- QC’d data is validated against the project checklist on completion
- Quality Assurance personnel verify all points in the project specific QA checklist
- During the final quality audit, a 10% random sampling is taken before dispatch
Any work product failing to meet accuracy standards is rejected and re-submitted for processing.
Our operations team works 24/7, 365 days per year and we maintain deadline compliance of 99%. As core services, we have a daily capacity of 100,000 pages of unitization, and 30,000 documents of 6 field coding. For other services, our team can provide you with an estimated timeline for completion after receiving details and/or the files for your request.
All projects, large or small, are processed as quickly as possible and we work hard to comply with expedited timelines. There are no additional fees for rush requests.
Our solutions are scalable with the ability to double capacity for large/ongoing projects within 6-8 weeks.
About Our Services
We offer bibliographic coding for standard objective fields, subjective title coding, In-text-Name coding, and more. Custom coding for specific non-bibliographic information is readily supported as well as Bates number, Folder and Slipsheet capture. Foreign language coding and unitization is offered for the 12 most common languages.
Kensium BPO offers several options for processing to meet your time, budget and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Off-shore - Data is hosted at our secure data center in Chennai, India and processed by our tenured coders in an ISO 27001 certified facility.
- Hybrid - Data is hosted at our secure data center here in the United States, the client site or a shared hosting platform. Work is completed by offshore resources via secure/remote VPN connection.
Records derived from scanned paper files lack the metadata necessary for legal professionals to build complex searches. Our team is able to quickly and thoroughly review documents for relevant information and build an index to optimize searching functionality. You decide what information is important to your review and a custom solution is developed to cater to your needs.
Kensium BPO offers Machine Translation and coding/unitization services for 12 common foreign languages as well as OCR for over 175 world dialects.
Our machine translation tool delivers 90% accuracy per industry reports at a fraction of the cost and time associated with human translation services. The software’s dictionary is updated continuously to yield the most accurate results.
Our team can also perform manual language identification and segregation services to detect the presence of foreign languages and group accordingly for further processing.
Yes, we have a robust team of individuals trained on IPRO eCapture and Law PreDiscovery. eDiscovery QC services for Ingestion and Discovery, TIF Printing and Image Accuracy is available on a 24x7 basis through secure/remote VPN connection to your environment. Support is also offered on other platforms following training sessions administered by your staff.
Contacting Kensium BPO
We have local presence in the United States (Chicago) and our sales person is available to answer your questions during your business hours or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your contact number and one of our Project Managers will call you in 30 minutes.
Our Quotes Team is available on a 24/7 basis to provide a time and cost estimate for our services. Please contact email@example.com and provide details and/or samples of the work to be performed. You will receive a response to your inquiry from a domestic or offshore project manager within 30 minutes, guaranteed.
Kensium BPO has a dedicated email support team which monitors inquiries on a 24/7 basis, 365 days per year. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond and/or start processing your request within 30 minutes, guaranteed.
Kensium has its own File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) servers located in the United States. We will create a unique/secure FTP account and share the credentials with your team for transferring the files. We can also download files from your FTP server and/or download via Hightail/ShareFile or any proprietary file sharing program.
Data should be sent in unlinked compressed zip files no larger than 2 GB in size to aid in timely transfer.
For large projects, you can ship the data on a hard drive to our data center in Omaha. We will ship the drive back to you once we complete the project.