- Precision – 99% or better accuracy guaranteed on all coding and data entry projects.
- Speed – Daily capacity of 100,000 pages of LDD and 30,000 documents of coding. Rolling deliveries are readily facilitated through project completion.
- Value – Competitive offshore pricing with domestic management and support.
- Security – Certified, best-in-industry information security protocols guaranteeing the confidentiality and safety of your sensitive data.
- Availability – Operating on a 24/7 basis, 365 days per year. We are here to support your rush needs at any hour, regardless of weekends and holidays.
- Responsiveness – We promise a reply to any inquiry within 30 minutes of receipt for any quote request or project related question.
- Transparency – Daily Status Logs sent for all ongoing projects before 9AM Central.
- Experience – An industry leader since 2006, we’ve seen it all. We manage an average of 250 projects and 2.5 million pages per month.
- Dedication – We are 500+ employees strong, the largest outsourcing partner in the industry. Our team is made up of 100% full-time employees with a minimum 3 year professional degree and an average 4 years of experience.
- Business Continuity – Multiple facilities in diverse geographical locations provide around-the-clock progress on your project.
- Flexibility – An extensive array of service levels tailored to your time, cost and information security requirements. Choose from Offshore, Remote/Hybrid or True Domestic processing.
Our Quality Assurance Protocol
Over a period of more than 10 years, we have constantly refined our quality control and assurance procedures to yield the highest level of accuracy in the industry.
Kensium Quality Control/ Quality Assurance (QC/QA) process:
- Project specific instructions are reviewed with team members selected to complete the processing. Coders are provided with detailed written instructions on what information is required to be captured. Special rules and exceptions are tracked in a decision log.
- An experienced, QC technician performs a 100% review for accuracy of all work, making minor corrections as necessary.
- The data undergoes a comprehensive review by our highly experienced QA team. Data analysts review records for accuracy, consistency, and format. Data analysts also run a series of programmatic queries for final validation. A 10% random sampling is taken prior to delivery.
- Data found to be below accepted accuracy levels is rejected and reprocessed.