You can rely on Kensium’s paralegal team to perform the following tasks:
- PNC (Potential New Customer) workflow management
- Document preparation for warranty processing
- Calendar management
- Mass mailing
- Case research
- Time Sheet Maintenance
- Billing verification against timesheets
- Invoice markups, white labelling and reprinting
- Lemon Law and personal injury related case management through databases such as Amicus Attorney
- Audit of records entered in Amicus database
- Summary creation (such as Repair Order summaries) and report generation
- Preparation of Cease and Desist/Demand Infringement letters on your behalf
- Maintenance and issue resolution of your practice management applications, databases, networks and IT infrastructure
Calendar Management: Kensium can help paralegals & attorneys manage their calendar events including scheduling, tracking & re-scheduling
Mass mailing: Emailing list of customers with generic & case specific matters and information
Case Research: Executing searches within specified databases to gather information key to your case.
Pre Process (or) Order Preparation: Kensium’s support experts analyze case documents and capture key information, arranging them in chronological order and/or tabular format facilitating a quick assessment to determine path forward
Case filing: Accurate filing of cases in your case management system. Legal professionals are contacted directly to ensure data is entered into the system as per specification.
Document Preparation: Capturing information from warranty documents and arranging in chronological order
Report Generation: Customer specific weekly/ monthly report generation detailing billable hours for legal professionals per case and/or matter.
Medical Demand Letter: Review medical records and prepare summary of accident, admission, diagnosis, patient history, procedural details and discharge summary, to assist attorneys with claims
Troubleshooting: 24 hour network & infrastructure support, every day.
Database maintenance: Maintain client databases at client specified intervals. Ensure databases are defragmented making searches are quick and accurate