Successful businesses rely on data and information gathered from numerous web sources. This process is time consuming and requires expertise to guarantee results are meaningful and up to date. Outsourcing web data capture services to Kensium will remove the burden of this tedious task from your organization and permit you to focus on your core business strengths.
Kensium’s web data capture methodology involves conducting targeted searches, extracting data from the web, then organizing it to your specifications. With vast experience and in depth knowledge of the process, our resources scrape data from web portals, social media web pages, online databases, directories, etc. and deliver the information in user friendly formats straight to you!
The Kensium team is available for cleansing and enrichment of existing data to assure the highest level of accuracy.
Typical sources of Web Data collection include:
- Job portals
- eCommerce Websites
- Online Directories
- Product and Price Listings
- Data and Specification Reports
- Social Networking Sites
Kensium offers customized solutions for a wide array of industries
- Mortgage & Real estate
- Marketing and Consulting
- Travel and Hospitality
- Online Shopping Portals
The Kensium Advantage
- 24/7 availability
- Cost effective competitive rates
- ISO 27001 Certification for complete security of client data
- Experienced team of 500+ professionals
- Equipped with latest technology
- Strict QC procedures to ensuring the highest level of accuracy
- Dedicated project managers working for you
Our Web Data Capture Services include
Give your business a competitive edge by choosing Kensium as your preferred provider for web data capture. Get in touch today to discuss your requirements and experience the Kensium advantage.
Call 877 KENSIUM (536-7486) or email email@example.com for further details!
- Online Data entry
- Offline Data Entry
- Hand Written Data Entry
- Manual Data Entry
- Invoice and Billing Data Entry Processing
- Application Forms Data Entry
- Shipping & Logistics Data Entry
- Scanned Files
- Form Processing and Indexing
- Web Data Capture